Screen Printing Starter Package 4
Everything you need to Go Multi-Color!
except the Tee Shirts...
Take the Crash Course in Screen Printing, and Turn your Fans into Fan-addicts!
This package includes the know-how to get it done, a set-up the press mini-course, and all the supplies you need to do your project.
All you need is to get the T-shirts, and you could have a T-shirt Lollapalooza!
The Starter Kit 4 includes:
- 4 Color Tabletop Screen Printing Press: This wonderful Silver Press (4-color, 1 Station) gets you a lot of bang for your buck, allowing for multiple colors and extreme ease of use.
- Crash Course in Screen Printing (download). This Screen Printing Walkthrough takes you every step of the way through your project with detailed instructions and Videos.
- Plastisol Ink x 5 pints: 1 pint Phoenix White (especially good for printing dark fabrics), 1 pint Black, 1 pint Flag Red (also good for dark fabrics), 1 pint Lemon Yellow, 1 pint Royal Blue.
- 4 Screens: 20 x 24 Aluminum 155 mesh
- 4 Squeegees: 12" 70 durometer
- 1 qt DIY Dual-Cure Emulsion + diazo sensitizer
- 1 16" scoop coater: for coating your screens with emulsion.
- 1 pack 10 Transparencies 11" x 17": Waterproof Inkjet.
- 1 roll 3" Masking Tape
- 1 Can Spray Adhesive
- 1 qt Press Wash for cleaning up the plastisol when you're done.
- 1 4 oz Bottle of Emulsion Remover Concentrate: enough to mix a full gallon.
- 1 Heat Gun: for drying the ink you print.
The Crash Course in Screen Printing are immediately available for download as soon as you buy! No waiting for the postman. Just dive right in and get started.