Screen Printing Starter Package 2
Print more than 400 shirts!
Skip the guessing; skip the hassles; and start making Tee shirts. This package includes a Crash Course in Screen Printing, a press-building tutorial, and all the supplies you need to do your project.
All you need is to get the T-shirts and less than $30 in supplies from the Hardware store, and you could be making T-shirts galore!
The Starter Kit 2 includes:
- Crash Course in Screen Printing (download). This Screen Printing Walkthrough takes you every step of the way through your project with detailed instructions and Videos.
- EZ Press Build Tutorial (download). Build the EZ Press with these detailed instructions and Video.
Screen Printer's Hinge Clamps
- (1 set) for building the EZ Press.
- Plastisol Ink x 5 pints Triangle Brand: 1 pint Phoenix White (especially good for printing dark fabrics), 1 pint Black, 1 pint Flag Red (also good for dark fabrics), 1 pint Lemon Yellow, 1 pint Royal Blue.
- 1 Screen: 20 x 24 Aluminum 155 mesh
- 1 Squeegee: 12" 70 durometer
- 1 qt DIY Dual-Cure Emulsion + diazo sensitizer
- 1 16" scoop coater: for coating your screens with emulsion.
- 1 pack 10 Transparencies 11" x 17": Waterproof Inkjet.
- 1 roll 3" Masking Tape
- 1 Can Spray Adhesive
- 1 qt Press Wash for cleaning up the plastisol when you're done.
- 1 4 oz Bottle of Emulsion Remover Concentrate: enough to mix a full gallon.
- 1 Heat Gun: for drying the ink you print.
The Crash Course in Screen Printing and the EZ Press Build Tutorial are immediately available for download as soon as you buy! No waiting for the postman. Just dive right in and get started.