Matsui 301 Metallic Silver 877 Waterbased Screen Printing Ink 1 Pint
- Color: Metallic Silver 877
- Size: 16 oz.
- Metallic Silver is a great ink to add a little bit of flair to your shirt. Is a close match to the Yudu Brand Silver ink.
- The 301 Eco series ink has a softer feel to the ink than some other waterbased inks.
- Matsui 301 series inks are formulated to cut down on problems with inks drying in the screen.
- Works best with 110 mesh screens because the ink contains aluminum flakes which need larger holes to pass.
- Do not let Waterbased inks dry in your screen.
- Temperature and humidity may affect how fast the ink dries.
- You may want to use a flood stroke to give you extra time between prints.
- You may lightly mist ink in screen with water to help prevent drying in the screen.
- Important Note: If you want your Waterbased ink to be wash-fast, you must make the entire body of the ink reach 320 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
More information on Inks to use with the Yudu.
Does not Harm Yudu Screens.
Contains no harmful chemicals or toxic substances as known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, at levels which would require a warning under the California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986) law.