How to Screen Print Walkthrough
This is a Crash Course in Screen Printing that holds your hand through your first screen print project.
The Walkthrough breaks it down for you into 5 easy to follow, easy to do modules that shred past common mistakes.
It shows you what to do, and how to do it.
Designed by professional screen printer, Gary Jurman, the Walkthrough is forward-looking in case you might want to move beyond hobby printing and bootstrap your way into business. He has many years experience teaching others and more than 20 years in the industry.
Here's what you'll accomplish when you get the Walkthrough:
- Build the EZ Press (plans and video included in case you don't have one)
- Coat a screen with liquid emulsion instead of expensive emulsion sheets.
- Make films at your local copy shop.
- Burn your screen in the sun without smacking your forehead and screaming.
- Skip the excuses and setup your press for mass production.
- Print with plastisol ink if you like (and stop racing the clock).
- Dry your inks with a heat gun (until you're ready to upgrade).
- Recycle/reclaim your screen without the headache.
- ...and a whole lot more!
The Walkthrough even contains bonus materials like
- the Ink Report, a detailed look at Plasitsol and Waterbased ink;
- and a video that shows you How to get bright white on black T-shirts.
This is the Download Version without the disks
You'll be given instant access to the materials so you can start your project immediately! As soon as you buy, you are sent to the download page.
The diyTeeShirts How to Screen Print Walkthrough is a series of detailed PDFs and comprehensive, content packed videos of the entire process. You get the need to know instruction required to make it happen for you.
If you're ready to quit wasting your time and money, and get the intel you need to have a nice, successful experience, then order The Screen Print Walkthrough TODAY.