Hack the Yudu: Screen Coating Kit
If you've had it with the high cost of Yudu consumables, this kit is for you. It is exactly what you need to stop wasting your money on the Yudu emulsion sheets and start coating your screens with liquid emulsion. It's easier to get right, takes less time, and costs 1/10th of the price.
- 1 qt. of DIY Dual-Cure Emulsion (coats 30 - 50 screens, and is good for use with waterbased and paltisol inks.)
- 1 15" dual-edged scoop coater (for applying emulsions to your screens)
- 1 4oz bottle of concentrated emulsion remover (enough to mix one gallon)
- diyTeeShirts Coating Screens with Liquid Emulsion Video
- diyTeeShirts Coating Screens with Liquid Emulsion PDF
- diyTeeShirts Coat the Yudu Screen with Liquid Emulsion What to do PDF including instructions for mixing the emulsion.
- diyTeeShirts Ink Report: Plastisol vs Waterbased inks PDF
See the Video!