DIY Environmental Emulsion Remover 6 oz
Emulsion Remover Concentrate
- Takes emulsion off of screens when you want to recycle or reclaim them to burn a new image. Uses natural enzymes to degrade the emulsion, instead of chemical acids.
- Size: 6 oz.
- This 6oz bottle of concentrate, mixed with water, makes a full gallon of emulsion remover.
- Works great on commercial grade screen printing screens and Yudu screens too. Also works on Yudu capillary films.
- Do not let emulsion remover dry on your screen! That causes emulsion lock and may ruin the screen.
- Works best if you mix it in a jug and then pour into a spray bottle.
Recommended for use with the 1500 PSI Pressure Washer for aid in removing the emulsion quickly.
Does not Harm Yudu Screens.